Saturday, May 22, 2010

THE ONE ABOUT THE PROVIDENCE OPEN MARKET VISIT-TAKE ONE...

I took a trip today to Providence Open Market and what a wonderful visit it was!  So many different vendors, so many wonderful handmade items, so many wonderful artists!  I handed out quite a few of *my* business cards...so much easier than writing down all my information to be put on email lists.  (It also shows them I'm an artist, too!)

THE PEBBLE COLLECTION

This is an absolutely gorgeous necklace by The Pebble Collection  This one uses garnet and sterling silver and I have to admit, is one of my FAVORITE items!  I checked out a few...okay, several dozen...other items she had and I kept coming back to this design.  This is definitely on my list for a birthday present!   


MAY LO ORIGINALS


This adorable little doll is called Mealy Bug by may lo originals.  She is a Lil Tooth fairy Helper.  She has a cute little pocket on the front with this sweet little saying: 

In this pocket I will lay,
the little tooth I lost today.
Please, dear fairy,
tonight as I sleep
leave me a coin.
My tooth you can keep.

This is one item that is DEFINITELY on my list for the Cutie Miss C, Lil Cutie Miss C and Little Guy A!  Well, once they start losing teeth, that is! 


WHEN PIGS FLY BAKERY

The best, most yummiest, tastiest bread was found today, as well!  If you get a chance, check out When Pigs Fly Bakery!  I picked up a loaf of Apple Cinnamon.  Let's just say...I'm picking up 2 loaves...well, maybe 3 loaves next week!  YUM!!

Anyone want to join me next Saturday? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy awesome day! I love the idea of handing out the biz cards instead of signing the guest books!!! Great idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pendant Kelly Jo! I've been fascinated with Tree of Life Pendants for some time. This one is marvelous! :)

    {Hugs!}
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete