Saturday, May 15, 2010

THE ONE WHERE I SAY HELLO...

A new blog. 

What am I going to write about?  Who will read?  Why would anyone want to read? 

Those questions and more answered...I'm not sure when but soon.  I promise, soon. 

I've been nudged by several people to start a blog as a great creative outlet and possibly a good way to get people to my lovely little Etsy shop ( insert shameless plug here!  http://www.purplevinedesign.etsy.com )  So we'll try it.  I can't say that it's going to be all design/creativity all the time...I can say it will be truly me. 

Feel free to leave a comment.  AND any help on creating this here blog would be greatly appreciated! 

~kelly jo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! See... that wasn't so difficult was it? lol
    Good luck & happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete